HAWAIIAN HEAD LEI HAKU - GREEN LEATHER FERN LEAVES - C4114SENKGR
- Payment security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
- Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse in 1-2 Business Days
- Return policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
- Haku (Traditional Head-Lei) Haku (pronounced hah-koo) leis are the traditional Head-Leis that are worn as a hair wreath.
- A fuller & more expensive looking headband lei, great for a Luau, Hawaiian wedding, hula dancing or to wear as a hatband on your favorite hat.
- The head piece is approx. 20" around, but is made with elastic to be able to stretch. * Made by Aloha Hawaii Leis.
- Choose either the Green Leather Fern Silk Leaves Haku or the Yellow and White Plumeria Poepoe Silk Flowers Haku